Date posted: Nov 23, 2016
Position: CAD Administrator / Technical Illustrator
Reports to: Engineering Product Team Manager
Division / Location: Plant 1. Vehicle Division 220 Bergey court New Hamburg, ON
Start Date: As soon as possible
Posting Date: November 18, 2016 Closing Date: November 30, 2016
Purpose: To provide technical support and organize annual software upgrades to the Engineering group, as well as manage the company CAD database.
To use CAD software to provide technical illustrations for ODG parts and operators manuals
• Maintain expertise in Autodesk Inventor and Vault Pro software in order to provide technical support/advice to Engineering group.
• Maintain / Organize the company CAD Database, using Vault Pro Server
• Provide annual software updates to Engineering group.
• Assist in complicated CAD assignments as needed.
• Using Autodesk Inventor, and other software, provide technical illustrations of components and assemblies for Parts and Accessory manuals.
• Using Visual Studio or equivalent, develop and maintain software Add-ins as needed.
• Maintain Parts and Accessory manuals.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Education required: Mechanical Engineering Technician / Technologist or equivalent
Work Experience Requirements: 5-10 years preferred.
Technical requirements: Variety of computers, laptops, 3d printers, standard office equipment
Other Job Requirements:
• Outstanding communication, and presentation skills is a must have.
• Great with time management, extremely organized
• Highly Technical, familiarity with programming/coding is desired.
• Creativity in problem solving. Continuously looking for opportunities for improvement, without being asked.
• Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
• Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
• Adaptability and Flexibility
• Logic and Common Sense
• Integrity and Accountability
• Motivation & Empowerment
• Developing Talent
• Building Alignment
• Driving Results
Interested candidates should apply
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Committed to Employment Equity