Date posted: Mar 15, 2017
Position: DISTRICT SALES MANAGER - Quebec
Reports to: Director, North American Sales
Division / Location: Sales – ARGO XTV
Start Date: April 1, 2017
Posting Date: March 15, 2017
Bilingual French / English both written and verbal
• Manage a sales territory of approximately 20-25 dealers. Extensive travel is required and some evening and weekend work is to be expected.
• 3-5 year's proven track record as a district sales manager, ideally in the sales of commercial and industrial off-road vehicles.
• Results oriented with strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong ability to prospect for and to sign up new dealers.
• Computer Skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Contact Management Experience.
• Previous experience within power sports, lawn and garden or agriculture industry preferred but not required.
• Achieve corporate goals for retail and wholesale volume as well as new dealer setup.
• Increase the potential of existing dealers by coaching and ensuring use of sales and marketing programs and promotions.
• Represent the brand at trade shows and consumer shows as well as local clubs and events.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Integrity and Accountability
• Motivation & Empowerment
• Driving Results
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Decision Making
• Trust Worthy