Position: Director – Customer Support
Number of Positions: 1
Reports to: VP Sales – Argo XTV
Division / Location: Vehicle Division, 220 Bergey Court New Hamburg, Ontario Shift: Days
Start Date: ASAP
The Director - Customer Support is responsible for maintaining effective customer service for all internal and external Argo XTV customers and for the strategic planning and vision of the Customer Service Department. The Director will oversee all aspects of Argo XTV customer service policies, objectives and initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The following is a list of the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. The tasks and the time spent performing each task may vary as business needs require. Ontario Drive & Gear Limited maintains the right to modify job duties and responsibilities at its discretion.
- Establishes policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices
- Act as a key liaison with the Customer Service Team to support Customer Service initiatives
- Coaches Customer Service Team to achieve high performance
- Ensures that systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues
- Partners with Management Team to align customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization
- Assist the Customer Service Team in troubleshooting orders that require special handling
- Develop the annual departmental budget and assure that financial and performance goals are met or exceeded
- Comply with the OHSA regulations as well as company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Any other duties as assigned.
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skills and abilities required. Employees who do not possess the requirements for a job at the time of hire are expected to attain the skills, knowledge and abilities required within a specified period of time as agreed upon, in writing, with the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Management, communication or related field (or experience equivalent).
Work Experience Requirements:
Minimum of 5 years customer service supervisory or management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Integrity and Accountability
- Motivation & Empowerment
- Driving Results
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making
Other Job Requirements:
- Building Partnerships - Identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Communication - Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Formal Presentation - Presenting ideas effectively (including nonverbal communication and use of visual aids) to individuals or groups when given time to prepare; delivering presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- Innovation - Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Facilitating Change - Encouraging others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; facilitating the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
- Negotiation - Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Managing Work (includes Time Management) - Effectively managing one’s time and resources to
ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Orientation - Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Strategic Decision Making - Obtaining information and identifying key issues and relationships relevant to a long-range goal or vision; committing to a course of action to accomplish a long-range
goal or vision after developing alternatives based on logical assumptions, facts, available resources, constraints, and organizational values.
- Stress Tolerance - Maintaining stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Health and Safety - Work in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation as well as company health and safety policies and procedures; ensures the safety of workers by familiarizing them with the hazards in their workplace; is able to provide necessary training and communication to ensure a safe and healthy workplace; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; corrects potentially unsafe conditions; meets expectations as indicated in the roles and responsibilities outlined in the health and safety policy.
Various environments including office, production areas.
Various environments including office, production areas. There is minimal exposure to extreme temperatures, there is low risk of exposure to oils, fumes, noxious odors, dusts, lighting extremes or any other adverse working conditions. Use of PPE as per the Ontario Drive & Gear Limited policy is required. Office, normal conditions apply.
Interested candidates should apply directly to email@example.com
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle.
If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.