Position: District Sales Manager – District 103
Reports To: Director of Sales – North America
Manage a sales territory of approximately 50 dealers. Extensive travel is required and some evening and weekend work is to be expected. Current states covered includes Montana (MT), Idaho (ID), Wyoming (WY), Utah (UT), Colorado (CO), Washington (WA), Oregon (OR), Nevada (NV), California (CA) and Arizona (AZ).
Duties & Responsibilities:
The following is a list of the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. The tasks and the time spent performing each task may vary as business needs require. Argo USA Inc. maintains the right to modify job duties and responsibilities at its discretion.
- Achieve corporate goals for retail and wholesale volume as well as new dealer setup.
- Increase the potential of existing dealers by coaching and ensuring use of sales and marketing programs and promotions.
- Represent the brand at trade shows and consumer shows as well as local clubs and events.
- Any other duties as assigned.
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skills and abilities required. Employees who do not possess the requirements for a job at the time of hire are expected to attain the skills, knowledge and abilities required within a specified period of time as agreed upon, in writing, with the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3-5 year's proven track record as a district sales manager, ideally in the sales of commercial and industrial off-road vehicles.
- Results oriented with strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prospect for and to sign up new dealers.
- Computer Skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Contact Management Experience.
- Previous experience within power sports, lawn and garden or agriculture industry preferred but not required.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Integrity and Accountability
- Motivation & Empowerment
- Driving Results
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making
- Trust Worthy
There is low risk of exposure to fumes, noxious odors, dusts, lighting extremes or any other adverse working conditions.
Interested candidates should apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle.If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.