Position: Argo Assembler
Number of Positions: 2
Reports to: Supervisor, Assembly
Division / Location: ARGO Division, 220 Bergey Court, New Hamburg, ON Shift: Days
Start Date: ASAP
Posting Date: May 24th, 2019
Closing date: May 31st, 2019
Argo Assemblers work as part of a team, at various assembly stations using hand or power tools, to complete assembly of All Terrain Vehicles to engineering specifications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The following is a list of the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. The tasks and the time spent performing each task may vary as business needs require. Ontario Drive & Gear Limited maintains the right to modify job duties and responsibilities at its discretion.
- Assemble components in proper sequence
- Ensure quality standard is met
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Record quality checks for each vehicle when complete
- Maintain a good attendance record
- Assist with other employees work as required
- Comply with the OHSA regulations as well as company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Any other duties as assigned.
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skills and abilities required. Employees who do not possess the requirements for a job at the time of hire are expected to attain the skills, knowledge and abilities required within a specified period of time as agreed upon, in writing, with the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma (or experience equivalent)
Other Education/Certification/Training preferred:
- Technical background in mechanic, machining an asset
Work Experience Requirements:
- Use of hand Tools
- Integrity and accountability
- Team player
- Good attendance and punctuality
Other Job Requirements:
- Outstanding communication, negotiations and presentation skills is a must have.
- Great with time management, extremely organized
- Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations as well as Company health and safety policies and procedures; promotes a safety culture.
- Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Physical activities of the job include:
- Standing for long periods of time
- Repetitive Motions
This position requires good physical condition due to bending, standing, pulling and pushing. There is low risk of exposure to fumes, noxious odors, dusts, lighting extremes or any other adverse working conditions. Potential for extreme heat during summer months
Interested candidates should apply directly to email@example.com
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle.
If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.